Providing Legal Solutions To Individuals And Businesses In Northeastern Illinois
The Law Office of Andrew M. Carter provides a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses in Wheaton and the surrounding communities. From representing commercial clients in eviction disputes to representing first-time homebuyers in residential closings, I draw upon my extensive legal experience and knowledge to provide effective solutions to complex legal problems.
My law firm serves clients who have legal needs in the following areas of the law:
- Commercial and residential real estate — I represent businesses and individuals in all aspects of commercial and real estate transactions, including conducting due diligence, commissioning home inspections, drafting and negotiating contracts and lease agreements, and attending closings.
- Collections — I work on behalf of creditors to secure sums owed to them by debtors, defending their interests in litigation, if necessary.
- Commercial and residential evictions — I represent commercial property owners, residential landlords and commercial tenants with eviction proceedings.
- Business organization — I help entrepreneurs establish their business through the creation of corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs). For established business owners, I provide assistance with the acquisition, sale or dissolution of a business.
- Housing association disputes — I represent condo associations, town home associations, homeowner organizations and their residents, providing legal representation in disputes over bylaws, failure to pay assessments, defective construction and rule violations.
To learn more about how I can help you resolve your legal issues, call my Wheaton law office at 630-517-0187 or toll free at 888-364-6196. You can also contact me online through this website. Saturday and evening appointments are available upon request.